RDDL and Schema Localization

Just another idea to throw onto the fire:  Could there be an example of
utilizing RDDL for schema localization that would be of use?  My thinking
would be to include an identifier for the language [1] (maybe also
encoding?) of a particular shcema that could be used based on the instance
of the document.  (I don't know if that identifier should be stored in
arcrole or not based on recent threads).  For instance:

 . . .
 <rddl:resource xl:type='simple'
                xl:arcrole='en'
                xl:role='http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema'
                xs:href='http://www.example.com/Schemas/myns-en.xsd'/>
 <rddl:resource xl:type='simple'
                xl:arcrole='de'
                xl:role='http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema'
                xs:href='http://www.example.com/Schemas/myns-de.xsd'/>
. . .

Of course arcrole is probably wrong, but I am just throwing out the basic
concept.

[1] http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso639.txt

Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems