Re: Announce: Updated DocBook Schemas

/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| Hello world,

Oops. Sloppy cut&paste. The following references were supposed to be
associated with my previous message:

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema
[2] http://www.xml.gr.jp/relax/
[3] http://www.thaiopensource.com/trex/

| I've just updated the experimental XML Schema[1] for DocBook. You
| can get the new version (and the ChangeLog) at
|
|   http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlschema/4.1.2.3/
|
| I've also produced a RELAX[2] schema, although I have no tool that
| validates all of RELAX so, while I believe it is correct, I can't
| demonstrate it:
|
|   http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/relax/4.1.2.1/
|
| Finally, I produced a TREX[3] schema from the RELAX schema. (I tweaked
| it a bit by hand (removing a few redundancies), so it's not quite
| a simple mechanical transformation.)
|
|   http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/trex/4.1.2.1/

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | When told of a man who had acquired
Technology Development Group | great wealth, a sage replied, 'Has he