De : Francesco Ricci [mailto:ricci@itc.it]
Envoyé : mardi 23 janvier 2001 17:04
À : xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Objet : Mapping a UML model to a DTD or Schema

Maybe is a naive question but I'd like to know if there are standard
approaches to map a UML class diagram to a DTD or Schema. I know that it
is possible to serialize a UML model into and XMI document but that
describes the UML model itself not directly the objects that belongs to
the classes in the UML diagram.

Has someone knowledge about possible approaches to that problem.
many thanks
-francesco

Francesco Ricci
ITC-irst
Electronic Commerce and Tourism Research Laboratory
via Sommarive 18
38050 Povo (TN)
Italy

Phone: ++39-0461-314521