Re: Converting XML to ASCII

Hi Mark,

    The solution is simple get a xml parser, sax/dom (interface) and write an application that reads the content returned by the
parser and writes the output in whatever format you want to another file (ascii).

    Hope this helps.

regards
Chris

--
S.W.I.F.T. Information Technology
9615 Center Street,Manassas, VA 20110

S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary and is intended for
the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. It is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements between the
parties. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Thank you for your
cooperation.