MSXML Parser version/mode installed -- Follow up.

Title: MSXML Parser version/mode installed -- Follow up.

Dear All,

After I sent my previous email with the .html attachment, I realized a typo within the script.  I have corrected the typo.  Please use this version instead.

I welcome your suggestions and comments.

Regards,
Newsha

Title: MSXML Parsers On Your Local System.
Your Local System's MSXML Parsers: