RE: MSXML Parser version/mode installed

Title: RE: MSXML Parser version/mode installed

After I posted my question last Friday about MSXML parser versions/mode, I decided to write a little JavaScript.  The script tests for successful instantiation of different DOM Object versions.

Hopefully you will find this just as useful.  Please review the attached .html file.

I welcome your suggestions and comments.

Regards,
Newsha

Title: MSXML Parsers On Your Local System.
Your Local System's MSXML Parsers: