Re: RSS 1.0 vs. RSS 0.9*

>>The rest of the world doesn't care, but they like the free headlines and
links

True.

Otherwise, I see some of the reasons people want RDF, and I've heard from
people saying that RSS is just what RDF needs, but sheez there are a lot of
people who like RSS and don't care a bit about RDF. Don't think it's just
me, it's not. Can't we have a simple format without always having to explain
why RDF is too much? Oyy. Anyway, have  a great day, I'm off to SOAP-land
for the remainder.

Dave