Re: XML Schemas: Best Practices

 > (1) There are many other schema languages besides XML Schemas:
>
>     - Schematron
>     - TREX
>     - RELAX

Some more possibilities for schema languages that may include this behavior
are

DSD http://www.brics.dk/DSD/
Assertion Grammars http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/dtdgen/Docs/

I haven't actually used either of these, just thought they should be added
to the question.  Of course we could also add DTD, SOX,  XDR, and HOOK but I
think that none of these support the constraints, they are essentially
grammar or type-based languages.  (Please correct me if I am wrong-- I was
reading quickly).

Jeff Rafter