RFC: A Little IDL

Motivation: WSDL appears relatively difficult or impossible for (some)
scripting environments to support. I wanted to start a public exploration of
IDLs, so we can learn what the issues are, and the benefits, and to spark
development of aggregators and directories. I also wanted to support XML-RPC
so the fresh SOAP and deep XML-RPC communities get to know each other and
can work with each other.

http://www.xmlrpc.com/alidl

Comments are requested on the XML-RPC discussion group and/or XML-RPC mail
list. Pointers to both are at the bottom of the spec.

Dave

Dave Winer, UserLand Software
Daily notes: http://www.scripting.com/
"It's even worse than it appears."