RE: XML Schema 1.1

Especially since many consider XSD to be "XML 2.0" ;-)

In all seriousness, XSD makes the following three element instances
identical:

<foo>200</foo>
<foo>200.0</foo>
<foo>200.0000000000000000</foo>

assuming the following element declaration is in scope:

<xsd:element name="foo" type="xsd:double" />

To some, this is a breaking change.

DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox