[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ANNOUNCE: dom4j 0.2 released
- From: James Strachan <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:59:39 +0100
dom4j is an easy to use, open source Java library for working with XML.
dom4j combines the best of DOM, SAX, XPath and the Java 2 platform to
provide a flexible and powerful framework integrating XML and Java.
The new 0.2 release and further documentation can be found at:-
The main new features of this release include:-
* improved XPath integration
* full JAXP, DOM, SAX and XSLT integration
* better I/O support
* new SAXValidator for validating Documents
* cleaner API
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com