Re: How to POST in XML format

>   a) you could use a proxy or middleware whichs reformats the
>      data into XML/SOAP before sending to a seerver, and

Yes.

>   b) you can also use the FORM type="text/xml" attribute
>      using the "browser" built-in XML support.

No. Well, if the browser has such a thing, sure. But HTML does not allow
for the possibility of anything other than the 2 standard media types for
form data submissions. If you find an example of "B", let me know. :)

   - Mike
mike j. brown, software engineer at  |  xml/xslt: http://skew.org/xml/
webb.net in denver, colorado, USA    |  personal: http://hyperreal.org/~mike/