Re: Escher could have drawn it (Re: XML Schema and Entities)

Quoting David Brownell <david-b@pacbell.net>:

> One
> hopes
> that the fix still facilitates significant amounts of work being done by
> stream
> transforms.  CPP has done #includes as stream operations for decades,
> and I'm not sure I see why doing it in XML ought to be different.

I always that that XML including would "obviously" be a processing instruction
issue, myself.

<?xml-include uri="http://www.foo.bar.com/fiddle.xml#...xpointer or whatever..."
?>

 - if not, then what ARE processing instructions for?

> - Dave

ABS

--
                               Alaric B. Snell