RE: Newbie - Schemas - Problem with minOccurs? or xmlns?

Thanks, I corrected those errors in the schema (below) but I'm still not
getting an error during validation.  The parse is done with the VB
DOMDocument object.  I have validateOnParse = True but it's not catching it.
This program has worked with DTDs before and the MS documentation says that
it will do schema validation as well.  I'll try to find another app to
validate.  Thanks again.

Joel

------------------------addrbk.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<addressBook xmlns="http://mymachine/schema"
	       xsi:schemaLocation="http://mymachine/schema
        	                   http://mymachine/schema.xsd">
<owner>
   <cname>Joel Stout</cname>
   <email>Stout.Joel@emeryworld.com</email>
</owner>
<person>
   <cname>Harrison Ford</cname>
   <email>hford@famous.org</email>
</person>
<person>
  <cname>Julia Roberts</cname>
  <email>jr@pw.com</email>
</person>
</addressBook>

------------------------schema.vsd
<?xml version="1.0"?>
               xmlns:xsi="http://mwa40cj601/schema.xsd"
	       targetNamespace:my="http://mwa40cj601/schema.xsd"
	       elementFormDefault="qualified"
	       attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
<complexType name="record">
   <sequence>
      <element name="cname" type="string"/>
      <element name="email" type="string"/>
   </sequence>
</complexType>
<element name="addressBook">
   <complexType>
      <sequence>
         <element name="owner" type="my:record"/>
         <element name="person" type="my:record"
                     minOccurs="8" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
      </sequence>
   </complexType>