RE: [xml-dev] Comment on W3C Patent Policy WG Response

At 06:40 PM 10/15/2001 -0700, Don Park wrote:
>Ann Navarro wrote:
> > I don't represent "HTML writers".  I am an invited expert, my company is
> > WebGeek, Inc.
>
>So you are no longer

Haven't been for quite some time, my current activities have been clearly
stated in my .sig for years.

> > (Note I've never said I'm "in favor of RAND", I've instead said that many
> > of the arguments against it are ill-conceived or naive).
>
>I see.  Would you have excluded

<snip>

Nothing in my arguments, Don, is personalized. I won't argue on that level,
because none of my statements have been on that level (nor are they on the
level of governmental revolutions).

Ann

Ann Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com/