[xml-dev] interleave algorithm?

Hi all,

I am trying to implement Relax NG, but am having a hard time figuring out how
to implement the "interleave" pattern.  Are there any published algorigthms or
open-source implementations of a similar nature that I could access and study?
(for free!)

I have a _very_ rough idea how one might attempt it in Ruby (using codeBlocks)
and Python (generators) but the language I am working in (Xbase++) has neither
of these (er.. well, it does have codeblocks - but not with the nice
co-routine like capability of those in Ruby).

Many tias,

gary