RE: [xml-dev] More patent funnies!

Isn't that why God (or maybe it was Satan) created contingency fees?
I presume that there are plenty of lawyers willing to invest a few million $
order to make a few billion $?

Or, just maybe, this is one of those situations where the lawyers and
politicians and patent examiners stare into the Abyss and the Abyss stares
back ... and they trudge back to Washington to figure out a better way to
handle software patents.