Re: [xml-dev] Microsoft's deeply cynical appealto"standards compliance"

Ken North wrote:
> > Isn't MSN supposed to be part an integral part of Microsoft's plans for
> > Hailstorm and Web services? If so, one would expect there's a better
> revenue model from inclusion instead of exclusion.

Sateesh Narahari wrote
> you make more revenue by excluding competetion.

My comment about inclusion was a reference to including or excluding users.
If MSN is an integral part of Microsoft's Hailstorm and Web services
offering, you'd think the plan would be for it to serve all types of users,
including those using mobile devices.