To do list relative to W3C XML Schema

Just wanted to recap here some ideas and questions related to W3C XML
Schema which, I think, would be interesting to pursue.

1) Little intrusive XML PSVI
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200110/threads.html#00556

2) Implicit vs explicit datatype semantic.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2001Oct/0278.html

3) Non deterministic helpers in schema authoring tools
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2001Nov/0056.html

4) Schema resolver
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2001Nov/0069.html

5) Schema extensions
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2001Oct/0287.html

(feedback welcome)

These are some paths on which I would be interested to work but haven't
enough time to develop alone (at least short term).

I do not pretend to "own" these ideas which were probably "in the air"
or even already formalized and I would be happy to move them forward
with the help of xml-deviants or to help any project which would push them.

Eric
--
Rendez-vous à Paris pour le Forum XML.
                    http://www.technoforum.fr/Pages/forumXML01/index.html