   Re: [xml-dev] Formal definition of PSVI

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe English" <jenglish@flightlab.com>
To: "xml-dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Formal definition of PSVI

> REC-xml-infoset includes a [document type declaration] information
> item because <!DOCTYPE ...> declarations are part of XML 1.0.
> REC-xmlschema-* defines new information items that schema-aware
> processors must also support (i.e., a PSVI).  These new information
> items aren't part of REC-xml-infoset because they aren't part of
> XML 1.0.  Does that clarify things?

You clarified a number of things but the main question about where the concept
of PSVI is explained/defined and why it is important is still left much
unanswered.

Thanks for your answers.

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #67
No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be