   Re: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

Hello,
   it's very hard for me to write this, but
   after examining everything, rechecking all scripts, options, sources
which were left after my wild experiments, I must admit the mistake is
on my side. I hope the developers would excuse me, I did blame the
validators wrongfully.

I am just stupid novice, lost in the labyrinth. :-(

Thank you for your help and the hottest and most useful discussion
on XML-DEV I have seen for the last few months.

I am sorry again, but now I know one thing - there is nearly no one,
who can authoritatively say: "This must be invalid, you are wrong.".

My apologies again

Jirka

--
  <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
  <mail>     jiratj@systinet.com  </mail>