   RE: [xml-dev] Interesting mailing list & a rare broadside

> I'm not sure how many people read those messages directly, but I'd
> certainly be unhappy if <bar /> got past the validator when I
> was expecting
> <foo /> as in Clark's point 7.

Well I suppose anyone would be unhappy if X got through when they were
expecting Y, the thing is when I looked at the <bar/> <foo/> example I
said to myself "okay that's reasonable, bar is in a null namespace and
foo is in a different namespace, put bar in the example.com namespace
and it will fail" I'm not certain mind you that this is the proper way
for things to work, but it did meet my expectations. That said I agreed
with every other point a propos RELAX NG being preferable.