   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

Okay the quote "Had XML Schema been done in 1998, we would not have done
SOAP," makes me wonder why not? Is it because with XML Schema being the
"..foundation for the rest of XML" no one is going to want to build
anything in any way ambitious cause it's just too painful?

Ooh I feel bad.