   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

  • To: "bryan" <bry@itnisk.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 08:34:30 -0700

Sam Ruby was there and answers why Don thinks SOAP is still needed[0] regardless of the existence of W3C XML Schema. He says "Don's answer to this question was extensibility; more specifically, the ability to add headers[1]."

[0] http://radio.weblogs.com/0101679/2002/06/06.html#a549
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-soap12-20010709/#_Toc478383497