   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

  • To: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@comcast.net>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:22:32 -0700

<snip description of building web services using Visual Studio.NET />

When I said .NET users use this all the time, I was talking about data
binding using XML Serialization. Although you are right to mention Web
Services which I overlooked since I don't use them nor am I a member of
the team that works on them.

MSDN DOCS FOR XML SERIALIZATION IN .NET:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconserialization.
asp

CODE SAMPLES:
http://www.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/howto/doc/xmlserialization/XSDFromCl
s.aspx

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The shortest distance between two points is under repair.

rights.