   Re: [xml-dev] User interface programming XUL?

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 05:12:16PM -0700, Don Park wrote:

> My opinion of XUL is pretty low at this point.  As I mentioned before,
> there is no DTD.  XUL is poorly designed and poorly documented.  I have

How about 'ill-conceived'? I'm inclined to think that runtime GUI
construction is simply an inappropriate task for XML. The Galeon browser
(based on the Mozilla libraries) reportedly achieves greatly improved
performance over Mozilla, precisely because it doesn't use XUL.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA