   xmlschemata.org (was: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt)

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 22:00, Brothers, Michael (IA) wrote:
> Seems this argument is going to make the rounds every couple of weeks or so.

Yep.

For those of you who might want to carry this type of discussion out of
xml-dev (periodically or not), I have set up
xmlschemata@xmlschemata.org. To subscribe, just send as usual a mail
with "subscribe" in the title or body to
xmlschemata-request@xmlschemata.org and archives are available at:

http://lists.xmlschemata.org/xmlschemata/

This list is one of the services which will be offered by
xmlschemata.org.

The charter of xmlschemata.org is to be a set of resources and services
for the diversity and interoperability of XML schema languages and its
tagline is to be "an equal opportunity site for XML schema languages".

xmlschemata.org is still under heavy construction (and it has been for a
while since I have started working on it in February 2001) and I have
made an early annoucement before the main site is even available just
because I needed a place to host xvif and this seemed to be the ideal
place for this. OTH, the list is setup, the URL of its archives will
remain stable and there is no reason not to use it right now.

The services already available are:

http://lists.xmlschemata.org
http://cvs.xmlschemata.org
http://downloads.xmlschemata.org
http://bugzilla.xmlschemata.org

All of them are using "best of the breed" open source softwares but I
haven't worked on the presentation yet. The presentation will be
enhanced but the URLs will be kept stable ("cool URLs don't change") and
more good stuff will be added soon!

Eric
--
See you in San Diego.