   RE: [xml-dev] Logical markup Language

Hi Trevor,

The closest thing I can think of to what you're talking about is RuleML, or
even the markup I used for a simple expert system for the Palm [2] (this
certainly isn't standard!).

A lot of work has been done on this kind of thing with RDF, which has an XML
syntax (amongst others) e.g. [4] (this actually uses Notation 3, but the
same stuff can be expressed in RDF/XML), also [5], and logic plays a huge
role in DAML [6].

[1] http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/ruleml/
[2] http://www.isacat.net/2001/code/kex.htm
[3] http://www.w3.org