   Re: [xml-dev] Markup perspective not code (was RE: [xml-dev] Re: URIs,

Aaron Skonnard wrote:

> A few STRONGLY VOICED "markup wonks", a majority does not make. The truth
> is, not as many "programmers" have the leisure to participate here
> (although MANY lurk) because they're too busy building programs for you
> guys. ;-)

If I have not made myself clear, I apologize. My goal is not to exclude
anyone whose work is described by the widely-embracing words of this list's
charter ("code", "development", "creation", "protocols", "specifications",
"reference" and "resources")--certainly not from the list (a power I don't
have anyhow), but more generally from the 'xml-dev' community. XML-Dev
embraces programming and markup practice, data and documents, archetypes and
instances. Do you know of (narrowly) another discussion list or (more
broadly) a technical discipline where such a variety of skills and interests
are all considered core?

Respectfully,

Walter Perry