   Re: [xml-dev] Keeping ISO 8879 Alive (was RE: [xml-dev] Markup

Simon St.Laurent scripsit:

> I've started to do some refactoring in a J2ME parser I'm writing.  The API
> (though not yet the parser) is available at:
> http://simonstl.com/projects/tam/

Make sure to mention that TAM parsers aren't XML 1,0 conformant processors.
primarily because they can't be counted on to process the internal subset.

--
John Cowan                                   jcowan@reutershealth.com
        "You need a change: try Canada"  "You need a change: try China"