   Re: [xml-dev] W3C XFrames - first public WD published

[Dare Obasanjo]
[[
I just checked. None of the 15 sites I visit daily uses XHTML and this
includes several W3C pages [although it seems the front page of the
website is XHTML 1.0]. I'm sure you believe one thing but pardon me if I
continue to believe another based on my daily experiences on the WWW.

PS: I just tried 10 more sites and it seems Brunching ShuttleCocks does
support XHTML (http://www.brunching.com). So that's currently 4% of my
bookmark list that uses XHTML.
]]

The Zope list just had a thread about problems in the display of its
interface using some versions of IE, and someone wrote in and said that if
you modified the DOCTYPE declaration (which was an xhtml-transitional
doctype), then IE would go into quirks mode and the display problems would
go away.  My point is that is seems that some else really is using xhtml or
at least its doctype declaration.

Cheers,

Tom P