   RE: [xml-dev] Deterministic content models???

The error was generated by .NET's xml reader. Document opens and
validates in Oxygen 1.2 and was written in XmlSpy. Seems like an MS
issue (would not surprise me), but strange in the interpretation.

I will check if it's the parens. All in all, seems like MS' parser is
broke.

Andrew Dubinsky