   Re: [xml-dev] XLink olden days

At 03:18 PM 8/10/2002 -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>  I am personally disappointed (not angry) that the XHTML WG seems
>to have found the oddest sorts of excuses not to rise to the occasion in the
>same way.

Unfortunately much of the technical discussion occured (obviously) within
working group space, so I can't simply point to open archived links. I
would like to be able, however, to make it clearer that the HTML WG isn't
chasing oddball excuses or keystroke savings in avoiding XLink.

Be forwarned, however, that our chair is on holiday -- I'll try to work
with our staff contact to accomplish this, but I seriously doubt we'd be
able to post the lengthy back and forth that went on.

Ann