   RE: [xml-dev] Comparable considered necessary

From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

The example was purposely simplistic to illustrate a point. You and
Manos have failed to see the point which indicates that it is probably
more subtle than I thought. It isn't worth going into a lengthy
exposition about though so I'll just leave it at "An identifier is not a
location".

Feel free to disagree.

ROTFL... You shouldn't confuse prescription with fact or subtleness with
a lack of clarity. What you're claiming is neither correct nor subtle;
on the web http: URLs have location, modulo non-registered domains. So
there's really no need to disagree.

regards,
Bill de hÓra