   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Can XLink be fixed?

/ "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com> was heard to say:
| Norm Walsh writes:
|> On the other hand, this is an, uhm, LSI, and is sure to be greeted by
|> some with the same enthusiasm as the PSVI :-).
|
| Provided that there's a clear mechanism for serializing the LSI as XML
| in some easily processed form (XLink-like or not), I suspect you can
| navigate those rocks.

Happily, the Linking and Style note describes the infoset additions
entirely in terms of elements and attributes so it's both relatively
easy to serialize and immediately amenable to processing with existing
tools (like XPath expressions).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM    | If you run after wit you will succeed in
XML Standards Architect | catching folly.--Montesquieu