-----Original Message-----
From: Didier PH Martin [mailto:martind@netfolder.com]

For a lot of developers, using a
well known server side programming language is a lot easier and a more
controlled environment than using XSLT. If the mass didn't moved its
because there is no actual pain that would motivate them to move or that
the actual tools are satisfying enough for the tasks to be accomplished.

A kind of pain that could eventually motivate developers to use a
content distribution architecture based on XSLT transformation is to be
forced to publish the same to TV set top boxes and to PC screen.
However, if HDTV monitors make it to the market, the resolution
difference is minimal.