   XML, hypertext

I think it's reasonably clear that XLink isn't the only or most popular
answer to creating hypertext with XML.  Even apart from various
long-standing overlaps with RDF, it seems that there are a lot of other
options to consider.  (The "everything can have an href" notion also has
me thinking hard.)

Would it be worth having a Birds-of-a-Feather session at XML 2002?  Or
could some of us with a variety of viewpoints put together a
late-breaking presentation?  (I think the Town Hall deadline has
passed.)

Hypertext is what got me into XML, and I'd be happy to attend a
conference that was just about various approaches to hypertext and XML.
Hopefully other people could at least find a session interesting.
Extreme Markup Languages has a lot of that flavor, but I'm afraid that
just happened a couple of weeks ago, so it's a little late to add to the
program.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!