   Re: [xml-dev] WXS acronym?

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] WXS acronym?
  • From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:01:10 -0400

Ari writes (did this make the list??):
> Are you suggesting there are other Simon St.Laurents out there out of
> whose way you want to get by creating your acronym? Or is there
> someone who is trying to claim he is the one and only Simon which you
> believe to be incorrect?

No, I'm saying that calling things "XML Schema" is disingenuous.

I handle questions about other "Simon St.Laurent"s on a fairly regular
basis, mostly people looking for my father.  There are a number of
"Simon St-Laurent"s up in Quebec, so the Americanized period is fairly
useful.
--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!