   RE: [xml-dev] namespace reprise

I'd be more interested in someone who can point out the the difficulty
caused by namespaces in XML that don't boil down to philosophical or
aesthetic arguments.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Putting in a request to go home early is the best way to jinx yourself

rights.

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/654680

Tyler is clearly smarter than I am, since he appears to have moved on.

I'd be curious to hear if anyone thinks there are aspects of Namespaces
in XML that have problems which we haven't discussed yet.  I suspect
that we've been over the minefield quite thoroughly.

(And yes, I've been revisiting the archives lately - differences in
perspective, and lacks of difference are pretty interesting.)