   RE: [xml-dev] patterns vs. identifiers

LOL. For the nth time: RDF is not XML.

> Please read the original message in this thread.  Programmers
> may choose to believe that people think through long chains
> of abstract identifiers connected in graphs, but I'm afraid
> that isn't the case for most people.

FUD.

> RDF and XML are a poor fit in general, but I don't think it's
> remotely possible to claim that RDF-think is as accessible as
> XML-think to most people.

More FUD. Whenever I've shown people n-triples and visuals of RDF
graphs, they 'got it' very quickly. I show them the XML for that RDF,
programmers and people alike (interesting distinction) run away
screaming. Much the same to be said for UML and XMI.

regards,
Bill de hÓra

..
Propylon