   Re: [xml-dev] the infoset is two infosets (or even three?) [was:Re: [xml

Aaron Skonnard wrote:

>>Mike Champion wrote:
>>I [personally, not speaking for employer or W3C] think that it's
>>time for discussion and experimentation with alternatives and
>>refining of best practices with the current stuff, and that dumping
>>the issue back on the W3C would be unproductive to counterproductive.
>>

>You're probably right. There isn't an easy answer especially when the
>entire industry is playing tug-o-war on the same technology.

... with the situation on informal groups like XML-DEV being worse;
different people with different views simply want different things. XML
Namespaces in XML just cannot keep everyone happy. Since we all agree on
our dissagreement, the logical thing to do is to introduce more well
targeted (and diverse) solutions.

Manos