   Simple easy to use Java XML parser and data type

Hi, we're developing a new open source (LGPL) Java XML parser and data type with ease of use as a main objective.

Check it out at http://koalaxml.sourceforge.net

We could use the help of a technical writer and a tester, so if you want to help, contact us.