   Re: [xml-dev] What are the arguments *for* XHTML 2.0?

Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> I don't see any information about how the respondents were selected.
> Since it was done as an online study, it's entirely possible that there
> was some selection affect that skewed the sample population.

And without casting aspersions, given the amount of FUD I've seen come from MM
in the past two years I would hardly be surprised.

> I also note, that if you actually look at the numbers, only 53% of the
> survey respondents in the U.S. had Flash 6. Numbers were slightly higher
> elsewhere up to 61.3% in Europe. You can get 92% going back only to
> Flash 5. You only achieve the 97.8% number by including everything back
> to Flash 2. Can Flash 2 view modern Flash documents?

The technical details are a bit boring, but the simple answer is "yes, but most
likely not in any meaningful way".

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway