   Re: [xml-dev] Redefining the meaning of common nouns

> Maybe I'm missing something, but IMHO life is far to short to worry about
> stuffing fuzzy concepts in neatly labelled boxes.

That about covers it for me.  Seriously, what does anyone /really/ care that the
term being used is "too broad"?  This is an argument with no possible end.
Along the way a whole lotta people are going to alientate each other.  And for
what?  To discuss this robs time perhaps more valuably spent on the actual
technical issues.  Arguing concept semantics like this seems like collosal waste
of time with more risks than rewards.  But hey, I've been known to take the
Quixotic approach now and then too.