   RE: [xml-dev] SML: Second Try

It seems you missed the threads about Water and ConciseXML. They are linked below for your viewing pleasure

I can't think of any comment to make about your SML (isn't this name taken?) that wasn't made in the above threads less than a month ago.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Don Park [mailto:donpark@docuverse.com]
	Sent: Tue 2/4/2003 7:36 PM
	To: Xml-Dev
	Subject: [xml-dev] SML: Second Try

	All,

	In the last attempt to simplify XML, two key requirements were a)
	compatibility with XML, and b) minimalization.  This time, I removed the
	compatibility requirement and shifted to focus to user-friendly syntax:
	easier to read and write than XML.  First rought cut of the syntax is
	described informally as a blog post.

	http://www.docuverse.com/blog/donpark/2003/02/04.html#a200

	Please keep in mind that the syntax is incomplete but presented here to
	promote discussion and exploration.

	Best,

	Don Park
	Docuverse