   Re: [xml-dev] XML parser (angry - don't read!)

> I'd love to do this sort of benchmark myself, for both the parser and
> the data binding implementations in .NET. Unfortunately the .NET SDK
> license agreement prohibits reporting the results of any benchmark
> testing without Microsoft's prior written approval (I don't think I
> can actually quote from the license agreement without opening myself
> to persecution under the DMCA, but look at item 4.8).

I feel sorry for you americans !  You can't even quote the licenses
text, without fear???

"Don't mess with us big guyes - or they will throw all of our lawyer at
you! " (MS)

"Land of the free"???

And they (MS) wants us to use .NET???

"You can not benchmark you application made with .NET without written
permission from MS, because if it is slower that the rest, we dont want
anyone to know, so we will sue your sorry ass! Thank you for choosing
MS!

(im not an anti american, im anti this shit!)

Niels Peter