   Urgent !!

Hi,
What i am looking for is to convert an ASN1 document to a XML document on an
 OpenVMS Alpha Version V7.2-1 .
Is there any utility which can do this for me. Its really urgent and important and very critical for the project. Thanks

Rgds,
Kiran

Kiran Nadgir

Mahindra British Telecom.
Tel : 56922000 extn - 8070.
Mobile - 9820444403.
Email - kirann@mahindrabt.com

WebSite: www.mahindrabt.com
Quote of the week
                          ~~
" If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants."
Sir Isaac Newton
                          ~~

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.