From: Ian Graham [mailto:igraham@ic-unix.ic.utoronto.ca]
Sent: Fri 2/7/2003 5:35 PM
To: James Governor
Cc: Owen Walcher; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] web services stack

	My own experience is that UDDI is also premature .... it works, but has
	bugs and is not 99.99999% reliable.

	Similarly, my experience is that Web services toolsets are not terribly
	interoperable -- you can write a WSDL / XSD schema to define a service,
	but then spend an enormous amount of time working through the
	incompatibilities/poor optimizations of the varous service implementations
	(Axis, .NET, etc.) I Ian