   New XML tool for improving data-processing performance

Dear Sirs:

Let me introduce our newly developed XML tool for improving data
-processing performance.

We have developed the software named "CSV* compaction for XML" to solve
the XML's inefficiency problem for data-centric XML documents in record
form. The software makes arbitrary elementts a CSV form in each record,
and embeds them into an XML document.

 *: Comma Separated Values

The feature of the software is as follows:

- The software converts XML documents to a form that alleviates XML's
  performance, and the converted form is still XML. Since the converted
  XML documents are adjusted to their application software, you can use
  it in almost transparent fashion.

- The software is XSL sheets. Since the conversion is executed as XSL
  Transformation, you can use the software in any programming language
  that has XML environment.

- All you need to execute the conversion and the reverse-conversion is
  only to draw a specification XML document that lists up element names
  in a record of processing-target XML document and that specifies
  which elements are directly accessed. So you can get its effect easily
  without writing any program.

For detailed information, please see the following sites:

  *Explanation of the technology
      http://xml.fujitsu.com/en/tech/csv/index.html

  *Trial software delivery
      http://www.labs.fujitsu.com/free/csvc4xml/en/index.html

I would appreciate it if you could review the software and discuss whether
it is useful and how useful it is.

Now its function is limited to fixed formatted XML documents that have
fixed number of elements and fixed element names in a record.
We are going to develop a version for unfixed formatted XML documents.

Thank you.