   how to connect jtree node

Hello All,

I am trying to develop a UI that has 2 panes showing
JTrees. I want such a functionality that if a user
drags a node from one tree to another then an arrow
should be drawn from the dragged tree node to the node
where node was dropped. The intension is not to cut
the node and paste on other end but only to show that
these tree node are connected. This should only be
possible between two different tree nodes and should
not be affected if tree is resized.

Does anyone has any pointers or code snippets to help
me out???

Thanks in advance
Bill